Lazada Philippines continues its campaign in convincing more Filipino customers to shop online. One of the tools they used is the Lazada Mobile App, which aims to push for effortless online shopping in the country.
The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It now allows shoppers to browse one of the biggest online shops in Southeast Asia that carries gadgets, fashion products, electronics, and home appliances, to name a few.
So, what should shoppers expect from the app?
- Smooth and quick browsing of all the items sold on Lazada
- Organized search with filters that help sort products by size, brand, color, and price
- Easy zooming and full screen modes for a thorough viewing of the products
- Multiple language configuration to accommodate customers from various parts of Southeast Asia
- Exclusive voucher codes and alerts about special deals, such as the flash sale, electronic sale, and other promos
- Simple and secure payment methods – cash-on-delivery, credit card, or bank transfer
Lazada’s first step into mobile commerce was the launching of the Lazada Mobile App for Android in June 2013. Its success prompted the online shop to launch an app for iOS devices in January 2014.
After downloading the Lazada Mobile App, you can shop wherever you go, as long as you’re connected to the Internet. All you need to do now is to do download the app on Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
To get you ready for Lazada Philippines Online Revolution 2015 from November 11 to December 12, download your own Lazada Mobile App now! Visit lazada.com.ph to learn more about App-exclusive deals and sale.